Saturday, October 22, 2011

TEENAGE DREAM





So unless you've been out of it for the past week you've probably heard the stone roses are getting back together.

who gives a shit .

According to Russ this is apparently the best news ever, but he's also a city fan so how much can we trust his judgement ?

While I'm not gonna slag off the roses it's not the massive deal to me that it seems to be to everyone else .

For my money Suede were the best band to come out of the UK in the 90's ( pulp follows a close second ) . I recently dug out 'coming up' and it's still as good as I remembered. I used to come home from high school everyday and listen to this record on repeat.

I named my cat Suede and insisted my family refer to me as 'Bernard'.

More than the roses , blur or oasis , suede were my band.

RK's 90's NME TOP 5

Suede
Pulp
Supergrass
Longpigs
Elastica

No comments:

Post a Comment